Exhibit A:
I have always wanted to get into scrapbooking. Its not that I lack creativity, just a place to start. See, I can pick out what looks good in a finished product, but as far as looking at random, unrelated elements and saying "Oooh! I could put this with this over there and pull that over here and it will look fantastic!" Can't do it! In fact honestly, half the individual elements in a finished product I am looking at (that is always done by somebody else) I would have passed up and never thought of using. So, thanks to my SIL "Smiley" (my brother, "Tator Tot's" wife)! She had an extra program, and couldn't say enough good things about them, so she kindly sent me the other copy. I <3 you!
Exhibit B:
When I pulled this out of the package, I literally LOL. Infact, I came quite close to falling down and ROFL while LOL. And, if only I seriously could have accolmplished such a task of LMBO, I woulda done that too! (hmmm maybe I can! they say a good 30 second belly laugh is equivilant to 30 min. on a treadmill!) This is also from Smiley. See, My parents' only grandchildren are Tator Tot and Smiley's two boys ("Pinky and the Brain"). So, naturally, they are a little hungry for nieces/nephews on this side. (Smiley has a bunch on her's already) The note that came with it made me giggle some more. It said, "Thought this could help you ... just in case you are a little fuzzy on how this works :)" I love that its yellow! Great unisex color choice! Thanks again Smiley!
Exhibit C:
Yep, you guessed it! Smiley is on a roll here! Just kidding. Ok, so this doesn't exactly qualify as February madness. But, its a package, in the mail, with my name on it, so its exciting! (I don't discriminate... ok. This doesn't mean I need to go to my doorstep and find your dirty socks with my name on them this month) These are my text books for next semester. They are exciting for a couple of more reasons. It means that in a few short weeks, I will be returning to classes that are part of my major! (more on this later) And, its one step closer to being done with this "I'm going to school" game. And, I saved about $75 on them!
Happy February!
This seriously made me LOL.
ReplyDeleteI love getting packages in the mail, too. It's like CHRISTMAS! :P
And I'll unwrap my package of used socks now. No use sending them after THAT comment. :P
;) Allanna! You can write like a girl now! Istn't it great?
ReplyDeleteNow if they were CUTE socks, with a lil laundry soap included, and a couple of quarters, you still may be able to send them! :)
Sweet blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday MONTH!
Thank you for your blog comment. It made me smile. You are not an intended recipient. So far, not one of the commenters are.
ReplyDelete