So one of my nursing school friends called me at the end of December and said, "Jennie, I NEED a pedi! how bout you?" "Why yes "C," I do." But, we decided to wait until I was done with my history class and turn it into a reward. (If I don't make myself work for them, I swear our entire earnings would be spent by going there monthly... I have to reign myself in. BIRTHDAYS, graduation, end of some very hard terms, end of HISTORY CLASSES, I consiter those legit excuses.) I tell ya, that spa pedi waiting for me was what got me through the dang class! Anyway, so, we went on Saturday. It was an amazing girl day at the nail salon. But, I couldn't help but giggle, as I thought of this all the way through. And the fact I am very ticklish and can't help it when they file away at the bottom of my feet.
For the record, I had already decided to get a mani as well, and my one finger really is crooked :) But, I think my fried Mai Ngu Tu did a good job. my hands and my feet thank her
And in case you are wondering, these nails still have to clean the bathroom, and cannot request help with anything that is not normally asked for, and yes, I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment